Sunday, May 8, 2011

Scooters Everywhere!

I have never seen so many scooters in my life! Anyone who has been to Taiwan knows what I’m talking about. Used as a main mode of transportation, their popularity I would imagine is due to the fact that they are easy to maneuver on crowded city streets and easy to park because of their small size.

Despite their popularity I would imagine that scooters are pretty dangerous. Although you are supposed to wear a helmet I have seen countless people not wearing one. I have also seen what looks like an entire family traveling on one scooter with children standing in the front or squished between their parents on the seat.


Make sure you get out of their way or they will run you over.


















Rebecca on her scooter.


Ok, I couldn't resist!





This is what happens when you park where you are not suppose to.

No comments:

Post a Comment